Terms of Services
- You are entitled to three days free trial classes. After which you must pay the fee to continue classes.
- The Quran Academy reserves the right to discontinue any classes, if the monthly fee is not paid. However, in case of any issue— resulting in late payment— the academy should be informed beforehand.
- If, due to any particular reason, the teacher is unavailable at class time then the academy reserves the right to act in two ways: either send a substitute teacher or arrange a make-up class on the day other than that of classes.
- If the classes are missed by the student due to any reason whatever, then it is entirely up to the teacher’s discretion to have make-up classes.
- The maximum duration for a class is twenty minutes. The duration may vary depending on the factors such as lesson difficulty and urgency.
- Any rude or insolent behavior towards the teacher or any other staff member will result in immediate expulsion.
- The Quran Academy reserves the right to replace any teacher at any time.
- Eid days are holidays for students and teachers alike. They are paid holidays for teachers. Therefore, fee will be charged during these holidays.
- The Quran Academy reserves the right to increase the fee once a year with the rate of six percent’s to seven percent’s. This may occur at any time of the year. So every newly enrolled student should expect this increment.
- Quran academy provides verification certificate at the end of the course. It is not guaranteed that certificate is accepted in any private or government organization.
- The Quran Academy reserves the right to bring in changes to our terms and conditions.
- Please refrain yourself from sharing any private information to anyone in the academy except the admin and the manager. The academy will not be responsible for the misuse of the information shared in such a way.
- The Quran Academy would really appreciate to use only the official account for taking the classes. Moreover, you should contact the academy on only official social media accounts or e-mails.
- The Quran Academy is subjected to protect your personal information requisite for the admission and sending the fee.
- The course material and videos provided for practicing are for your use only. The academy reserves copyright for all its course material. Any unlawful use or distribution of the material may result in the legal action against the individual.
- We have a 100% customer satisfaction policy. If for any reason you are not satisfied simply email at [email protected] or [email protected] and ask for a refund within first week of the very first month. You will receive an acknowledgement within 24 hours.
- The Quran Academy reserves the right to cancel the classes if any student remains absent for more than two weeks without prior notice and no refund will be entertained as per our Terms of services.
- Any rude or insolent behavior towards the teacher or any other staff member will result in immediate expulsion; no refund will be entertained as per our Terms of services.
- There will be no refunds or makeup classes for any holiday in Islamic calendar.